The GGMM M4 is said to be one of the best wireless speakers on the market, but what do you really know about the M4? Below you’ll find everything you need to know about the M4 speaker; including its best features, things to look out for, and who would get the most out of its functions to help you decide if it’s an investment worth making.
About the GGMM M4
GGMM is known for manufacturing high-quality speakers and audio equipment, and the M4 is no exception. Available in 3 colors, the M4 speaker doesn’t just function great. It has a rectangular, retro, traditional appearance that features durable, Kevlar speakers and rich, microfiber leather. The powerful, lithium battery allows it to be used while plugged in or on the go for up to 10 hours.
You can use the M4 speaker to connect to most smart devices, through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or the AUX jack. The speaker can connect to multiple devices at one time and can also sync wirelessly with other speakers, for an optimum entertainment experience. The M4 is designed to put the user in control with easy-to-use controls and access to an app that can be accessed on most smart devices.
- Bluetooth version: 4.0
- Playtime: 10 hours (on battery)
- Internal storage: No
- Pairs with other speakers: Yes (up to 10)
- App availability: Yes (connects to apps available on the device when synced with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi)
- Product dimensions: 14.4 x 6.2 x 7.4 in/36.5 x 15.7 x 18.7 cm
- Product weight: 6 lbs./ 2.72 kg
- Adjustable handle: The M4 is one of GGMM’s larger speaker models and comes equipped with a fully-adjustable handle, made with a wooden body and real leather.
- Multiple color choices: If you’re a customer who enjoys matching your products to your style, the M4 can be purchased in 3 different colors. The Orange, Blue, and Red M4s are all beautifully made and are sure to start conversations with guests.
- Sleek design: Functional and appealing, the M4’s design is tall, rectangular and powerful.
- Variety of connection options: Not only can you connect to devices through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or the AUX jack, but the M4 is compatible with all Android, iOS, Mac OS, and Windows platforms.
- Rechargeable battery: The M4 can be quickly charged via the included cable. The rechargeable battery can last for up to 10 hours of play time.
- Free GGMM app: With a GGMM M4 speaker, you have access to an app that allows you to control most of the speaker settings, including connectivity options.
Pros and Cons of the GGMM M4
What People Say About the GGMM M4
At first glance, customers couldn’t love the speaker more. Not only does it stand out from the crowd and say tons about your personal style, but the design makes it easy to take along for the ride. The wireless connections between speakers, devices, and apps are seamless, with its ability to remember 16 devices being a favorite feature among fans. When paired with GGMM’s other great speakers, customers love the complete, convenient, surround-sound capabilities.
Customers have tons to be excited about initially. However, some do claim that pairing or connection devices can be difficult at first. Some customers even state that keeping Bluetooth connected when moving between rooms could be difficult. In addition, some claim that the sound on the M4 is better at low to medium-high levels. Moreover, they say that higher volumes may result in some static.
Finally, the GGMM M4 could get the job done right whenever you need a good speaker. Impressive features blended with a unique design keeps customers coming back for more that GGMM has to offer. Try the M4 out for yourself and let us know: did it get your party started?
Check out similar posts: