In the big world of portable speakers, there is a lot of competition, especially with such a high demand and expectation for phone compatibility and overall performance. The Etekcity Roverbeats T3 portable speaker has what is needed to take the competition to the next level. Not only is it sleek and small, it pumps out sound twice as heavy as it is itself.
Below is the product review for the Etekcity Roverbeats T3 model. Standout features of this speaker are listed following a brief overview and product-specific details. Pros & cons, along with a summary of customer reviews, will round it out.
About Etekcity Roverbeats T3
While one of several models, the T3 definitely stands out as being one of the most defined even amongst its Etekcity peers. It weighs just over half a pound and its soda can size makes it great to travel with. It uses one of the more current Bluetooth software versions and can play up to 8 hours straight on a full charge.
Since this model is not waterproof, nor does it have a handle or clip, it is not the best for traveling outdoors. It does come with a nice carrying pouch however, and has an above average Bluetooth connection distance of 33 feet (10 meters). As a bonus, it can be used in conjunction with other speakers if you use a 3.5mm audio splitter. Overall, this speaker is best for indoor use and parties in contained spaces where the elements won’t harm it and the music can be turned up loud.
- Bluetooth version: 4.0
- Playtime: 8 hours of continuous playback
- Battery charge time: 3 hours
- Bluetooth distance: 33 feet / 10 meters
- Internal storage: No
- Waterproof: No
- Warranty: 1 year
- Handle/Case: Yes, a carrying pouch is included
- Color options: n/a
- Pairs with other speakers: Yes, with 3.5mm audio jack splitter, not with Bluetooth
- Product dimensions: 4.9 x 3.1 x 2.89 in / 12.45 x 7.87 x 7.34cm
- Product weight: 9.4oz (.59 lbs) / ~266 grams
- Built-in enhanced bass resonator for a rich, surround sound experience
- Built-in mic for hands free calling
- 3.5mm audio jack allows for a wired multi-speaker connection
- Anti-skid mat on bottom of speaker ensures the speaker doesn’t move or shift when the bass is turned up loud
- Can be used while charging, unlike some of its competing models
- Music will immediately pause if a call comes in so that you can decide to answer or ignore it; once the call has ended, music resumes
- Built-in vibration plate to avoid bass damage to the inside of the speaker itself
- Low battery light indicator comes on when the battery needs to be recharged
- Amazon’s Choice speaker with a 4.5 star rating across over 3,000+ customer reviews
Pros & Cons of Etekcity Roverbeats
What People Say about Etekcity Roverbeats T3
With over 3,000+ customer reviews and a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, it is clear that people are saying a lot about the Etekcity Roverbeats T3 speaker… and almost all of what they are saying is good. Features and details that people praised are the overall sound quality as well as the simplicity of the speaker. The bass truly comes through significantly better than one would expect from a speaker this size. Also, it is quite easy to connect via Bluetooth and it holds that connection strongly.
A few cautions came up consistently as well – the most obvious concern being that the speaker only lasts a few months (if that). Another caution that appeared in a handful of reviews is that when the speaker is playing, then paused through your device for something, playing it again may result in a bad static or garbled mess. Weighing these slight concerns against the Elekcity Roverbeats T3’s overall performance, however, keeps this as an excellent contender for buyers.
The small size and excellent connectivity range and quality put this Elekcity Roverbeats T3 model in the running for one of the best portable speakers in general. By far, the bass quality helps put this at the top and the overall connectivity quality keeps it there. Any additional feedback or insight regarding this little speaker is welcome so feel free to leave comments below.
Check out similar posts: